Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fixing my Gaze

As I begin this blog I realize I may only be speaking to myself! Well, that's good enough for me! I need it!

How many of us actually 'talk to ourselves', anyway? I do. I love the mirror. It is one of the tools we can use to see the 'truest' reflection of ourselves. You see, when we stop and look in that mirror, really look, we know exactly who is looking back better than anyone other than God. As hard as it is for us to look at our outward appearance, it can be devastating to come into the realization of the inside..... or what we presume to be our inside. God has a plan for each of us for healing, restoration, and a future of new beginnings for our insides... removing the masks of issues (we create) and allowing the fresh wind of His presence to reveal our inner beauty-on the outside,too.

"......You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn north! Deut 2:3 [NASB]
It's time to move on! Self-Pity, fear, pride, and negativity paralyze us. Taking off our masks takes courage, but if we don't do it, we will remain in our victim status and end us stunted"
Lysa Turkeurst, Made to Crave

Walk with me on this blogspot journey as I attempt to share His word and walk in His will....

Purposefully positioned.....
Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment