Friday, October 3, 2014

Day 2 & 3

Strength

You know that feeling when your body starts to ache and you are feeling a little more fatigued than usual....that feeling like something is coming on....a virus....a storm....change...?

God has so many prescriptions for all the aches and pains of life and the curves it can throw us. Just as I am strong in faith, my trust weakens when storms arise. I admit it. I am just like you.

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.” Isaiah 12vs2

We will always have aches and pains in life.... How will you allow Him to strengthen you?

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Rev 3vs8



Purposefully Positioned
RobbinGaye

No comments:

Post a Comment