Monday, February 9, 2015

I am reading three books, teaching an awesome dvd study, prepping for a meeting with a publisher in July, two conferences, a trip to the mountains for ten days with family, hopeful to go to ND and AZ, have five or six projects going at home..... and I love it!

Sometimes looking at me from the outside, it can look like it's - too, much! I love that we are all built different. And yet, the same.

A Proverbs 31 woman, and all her glory, can look so difficult a task, to acheive..... :) For me, I thrive in the bustle and hustle of events and studies, celebrations, conferences, appointments, and such. For others, it is a one-task-at-a-time life. Nothing wrong with either, OR the in between.

Because 'He' designed you. Although I value and learn from leaders all over the globe..... I don't want to EVER 'be' them.

Lauren Daigle is breaking out a new 12 song album...How Can it Be. In this song, I hear MY heart. I feel MY tugs of repentance and accountability. I see the distance of MY journey, thus far. I trust in Him to continue to lead me...as I 'give' me back to Him.
Give it a listen.... And remember....you are fearfully and wonderfully made....just the way you are.



Purposefully Positioned
RobbinGaye

No comments:

Post a Comment